Sunday, October 21, 2012

How Long Has It Been???

Umm...Yeah hi. I am a little ashamed that it has been 3 years since I last posted. I was Googling something today for my daughter and thought that I should put what I was looking for here so she could see it easier. Since she is away at college and all. So she is having a bad day today and I was looking up links to help lift her spirits a little. Here is some of them I have found so far:

How to Cheer Up.

how-to-be-an-optimist-in-10-easy-steps

101 Ways to Cheer Yourself Up

25 Instant Mood Lifters

So wanna know what is going on in my head?? You asked for it....

Do I really want to make Loaded Baked Potato Soup for dinner or is it that I really don't want to go to the grocery store to get the ingredients?

This pimple in my ear lobe really hurts.

Must remember to put money in Paige's account so she can get gas to get home on Friday.

I wonder if Jaime took a shower last night...shoot! I need to get her new shoes tomorrow.

When is my (*YGHVUI()^$BNM& Hockey going to start?!

All that is pretty much what went through my head in about a 2 minute span.

So hopefully now that I have this page saved on my new(er) laptop I won't forget about it again. I think having 1 child start college, 1 child start high school and 1 child in her last year of elementary school might make for an interesting year.

No comments: