Thursday, November 6, 2008
This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Berleen, the color red and the number 1,908.
1. The election is over... what do you think?
I am not sure what I think. I just hope that there is follow through with what's been said.
2. Tell us about a snowman.
One winter at our old house John, Paige and Amelia made a snow family. Jaime was still a baby so there was even a little snowbaby which was the cutest thing. I never got to take pictures of it because within hours someone smashed them all.
3. What brand of ketchup do you buy?
It has to be Heinz.
4. Do you use a cookbook?
Depends on what I am making. My mom made my sister and I each a cookbook with all our favorite recipes in it when we moved out. I use that one more then anything.
5. Do you blow-dry your hair or let it air dry?
Air dry. If I blow dry it it gets even poofier then normal.
6. When was the last time you were sick?
I had a horrendous sinus infection last winter/spring.
7. What is the strangest letter of the alphabet?
K-it just seems like a hard letter to me. All the rest seem softer.
8. Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy me one?
My 6 year old niece Natalie last month. It was her birthday. I don't remember what we got her other then an ourfit. Oh it was a movie too. High School Musical. I will buy you one when you buy me one!
9. Why are we ending at 9 questions?
You are exercising your creative license.
Go Play! Now!