Thursday, October 30, 2008
Welcome to the October 29th version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Berleen, the color black and the number 13.
1. Would you let your children go Trick or Treating at Michael Jackson's house?
2. Did you eat paste and/or glue as a child?
I have tasted it. There was a kid in my class who used to just squirt it in his mouth.
3. Look at the wall to your right, what is on it?
2 Thermostats and a picture with of a Japanese character. No clue what it says. Probably F off LOL
4. Do you put butter and/or salt on your popcorn?
Heaps of butter. I put salt on it if I don't have any powdered Ranch Dressing.
5. What does your favorite coffee cup look like?
It looks like this!
6. What was your favorite Halloween costume?
My sister and I went as a pair of dice one year. We had the best time making them out of big huge boxes. That was when I learned that opposite sides of a die always equal 7.
7. Toilet Paper - hard, soft, extra soft?
extra soft and it has to be 2-ply.
8. Have you ever rescued/taken in a stray animal?
Yes we have. And you are going to make me sad thinking about Jiji.
9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (if you don't have kids, feel free to skip this one or add your own twist to the question)
To be accountable. To be caring. That they can do whatever they put their mind to.
10. Pick one of the Thursday Thunk players and say something about them.
Berleen- I don't always agree with her thoughts and views but I love the way she takes life head on with no excuses.
Go play! NOW!