Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thursday Thunks

Photobucket

Welcome to the October 23rd version of Thursday Thunks!
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!

This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Kimber, the color blue and the number 7.

* What vegetable would you serve with a plate of fried grasshoppers?
* If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door?
* Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?
* When thinking about yourself, what color do you see yourself as?
* Why are people able to have unprotected sex with someone, but afraid to tell them if they have an STD?


1.* What vegetable would you serve with a plate of fried grasshoppers?
Since I would never even eat Fried Grasshoppers I would pair it with a vegetable I would equally never eat. Like Parsnips. Parsnips I have at least tried. My grandma was always trying to feed them to us. Because I loved my grandma I always ate a little just to make her happy. But I would always do the chew as little as possible and swallow it whole thing.

2.* If you realize your house is on fire while you are using the bathroom, do you wipe or just run for the door?
I would have to wipe. It's more then a habit, it's a compulsion. If I didn't my whole thought would be what if I died trying to get out of the burning house. I wouldn't want to be the person who had to take off my crusty unders.

3.* Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?
Because the stuff in the freezer is always covered in freezer burn which makes it The Mystery Package anyway. Why do you need a light to stand there and ponder something you can't tell what it is anyway. You too can experience Christmas every night by taking something out of the freezer!! It's a suprise! *Side note* my freezer has a light that is brighter then the fridge and it is 20 years old.

4.* When thinking about yourself, what color do you see yourself as?
Burgundy Marble. Is there such a thing? That would be sweet! Burgundy is such a rich, warm, comforting color. The marbling would add undertones of all sorts of different colors.

5.* Why are people able to have unprotected sex with someone, but afraid to tell them if they have an STD?
My opinion is you can have unprotected sex without getting too personal. You don't have to look the person in the face if you don't want. You don't even have to really get to know them as a person. You can be any person you want to be while having sex. When you tell someone you have an STD you're exposing more of yourself then you did when had the sex to begin with.

Go play! NOW!

On a completely unrelated topic: Why does the word "habit" have only one b and the word "rabbit" has 2??

6 comments:

Kimber said...

LOL Jen! Habit, rabbit. You are so funny. Thanks for playing!

Berleen said...

Crusty Unders! OMG that is my new word for the day!

Anonymous said...

Burgundy Maple? I want that color on a crayon. I'd use it to write all my children's school notes! Nice answers!

Noner said...

Parsnips. Thats rather random.

Nothign stays in our freezer long enough to becme the mystery meat package. We do have a frozen dinner in there that is about as old as the house is though. Maybe I need to toss that one out.

Anonymous said...

stupid english words....I will never understand.

Anonymous said...

I love the concept of pairing it with something else you don't like. Thereby reducing any chance of you being tempted to try it. Brilliant. :)