randomness...feed your mind and your blog
week of Sept 14: Couch Potato
1. what are your favorite TV programs? how long have you been watching them?
2. what's your favorite snack while watching tv?
3. who's your tv crush?
4. where's your favorite place to watch tv?
5. name a tv show you wish would go off the air.
6. name a tv show that is no longer on the air,
but you really wish they would bring back.
7. have you ever purchased any tv program collectibles?
till next time...
1. Ghost Hunters I have watched from probably the second season. I have no idea what season they are on now. 4th or 5th I think.
Bones I have been watching religiously since just before the writers strike last year. But I now own Seasons 1 & 2 on dvd so have seen every single episode.
Ice Road Truckers is only on over the summer. The 2nd season just ended last week :(
House I've watched since last year too.
2. My favorite snack is just about anything. Finger food is best though.
3. TV crushes....hmmmm I think I am a little in love with Jay on Ghost Hunters. And maybe Jay on Season 1 of Ice Road Truckers. Wait I see a theme here...my husbands name is John...Jay and Jay LOL. I'm such a weirdo!
4. My favorite place to watch tv in curled up on my couch wrapped in my red furry blanket.
5. A tv show I wish would go off the air...Blind Date. I hate that show. I don't even know if they are making new ones or just keep running the old ones but it's a stupid stupid show!
6. A tv show no longer on the air that I wish would come back is easy. There are 2. Dresden Files (Awesome series of books by the way!) and Firefly.
7. I have never purchased any tv or movie memorabilia. At least that I can remember. I don't remember what posters my sister and I used to have on our bedroom walls so can't say for sure LOL. At least nothing lately. I do remember one of my contributions to the bedroom wall was Lee Horsley from the show "Matt Houston". He rocked my little prepubescent world.