Monday, September 22, 2008

Manic Monday



Sunday, September 21, 2008
Manic Monday #135

Pick out the most important item you have in your purse/wallet and tell me why it's important to you.

The key to my grandmother's house. It's one of those old skeleton keys. When we were kids we always begged gramma to let us unlock the door whenever we went anywhere. My sister and I each had one when we were cleaning out the house after my gramma passed away. I still have mine on my key ring and I think my sister does too. It's been almost 10 years and I can't bring myself to take it off. The house isn't even standing anymore. It is a brand new chain hotel now. All my girls teethed on it and now my niece does too. It's something I will probably always have on my keyring.

What would you take from your house if you knew it would be flooded tomorrow?

Assuming all my family members and pets are safe, I would grab my laptop. I have way too many pictures on it that aren't anywhere else. I keep meaning to back them all up. I even went and got a flash drive specifically for pictures. But like most everything I have to find where I packed it.

If you were stuck in a room for an hour with a chalk board, what would you draw on it?

I am doodler. I would drawl swirlies and flowers and faces and other strange things. Or i would write with my left hand. I am right handed and if I write on paper with my left it looks horrible. but I can write very neatly on a chalkboard with my left. And it amazes me how completely different it appears from my right handed writing.

No comments: